- There is a 60 day cancellation policy in effect. For details, please see page 2.
- We recommend arriving 15 minutes prior to your tour start time. For details, please see page 2.
- There are no indoor facilities for changing into winter gear or heated washrooms. Plain, old fashioned out houses are provided. See page 2 on Arrival Policy.
- We do reserve the right to alter itineraries for safety precautions. For details, please see page 2.
- Participating in a tour with meals? See page 2 for details.
- A list of important and enforced rules is provided on page 3. Failure to follow the rules will result in immediate cancellation of activities, without a refund.
- Each participant (over 18 years) must sign the provided liability waiver on page 4. Everyone should sign the one waiver. Legal guardians (over 18 years) must sign for under age participants.
- Participants MUST wear the appropriate clothing and gear for their tour. Failure to do so will result in you not being allowed to participate, and no refund or alternate date is provided. Details about winter clothing can be found on page 5. A clothing list for each tour can be found on page 6.
- Don't know how to get here? Refer to page 7 for directions!